1. You are always welcome at FBC. We hope to show ourselves friendly and given to hospitality.
2. The Adult Bible Class is in the main auditorium. Other classes are located throughout the building. Please do not hesitate to ask anyone for directions to the Nursery or to any of the graded Sunday school classes for all ages.
4. We have certain dress standards for our leadership and workers. However there are no set standards for our guests. You will find men dressed in coat and tie, while others choose to be more casual. Most of our ladies wear dresses or skirts. However this is not required for church attendance. Our focus is not on the clothes people wear, but rather the needs of individuals.
5. We have lively services, with choir and congregational singing. The preaching is mostly expository. It is not uncommon for people in our worship services to rejoice in the Lord.
6. You will be greeted with friendly handshakes and smiles. Likely you will receive a visitor packet. Within the visitor packet, you will find an ink pen and a visitor card. Please take time to fill out the visitor card and place it in the offering plate, or you may hand it to our pastor.
7. After the service is over, our pastor normally stands at the back door. This gives him an opportunity to thank you for attending FBC.
8. Also we a have an active children's ministry that takes place during the morning service. The children's ministry consists of: Nursery (ages 0-2) Primary Church (ages 3-4) Children's Church (ages 5-7) Junior Church (ages 8-12) However your children are certainly welcome to stay in the service with you.